Thursday, September 10, 2015

Week 1: Day 001 - Welcome to my blog!

Hello to all new readers of my blog (most likely only my teacher haha), this blog will document my journey throughout my school year (around 10 months) in my Advanced Topic in IT class. My main focus will be on Network Management, and as a year long goal, I will try to dual enroll into a NOVA course regarding this area, and go for a Network + Certification to start off. If that works out, then I will see my options for the future. Join me on my long journey, and hopefully we will all learn many things on the way!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent start to your blog! You may be surprised at who else drops in as an audience, especially if you do the top notch job I anticipate you will, since by making your blog an effective technical journal, it will be useful not only to you, but to others interested in studying network administration as an independent study.

    So, I'll check with a colleague in the IT department on campus, but my first thought is you should enroll in ITN 100 (see course content summary at http://www.nvcc.edu/academic/coursecont/summaries/ITN100.pdf) and work towards the Net+ certification.

    This is great. I'm looking forward to working with you as your study progresses this year!

    ReplyDelete